background

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Heard 'Round These Parts

Calvin has been a bit obsessed by clocks the past month. We hear the word clock at least a 100 times a day, but I'm sure it's much higher if we ever counted. I was on Etsy looking for something to buy to support Cora's playground and I found a clock. We thought it was perfect and I have been wanting one for the kitchen so we ordered it and received it yesterday, I've never seen Calvin so excited. The excitment didn't end yesterday, he's still going on and on about the new clock today. We moved the clock that was in his room to the kitchen, so there is lots of excitement around these parts. Whoever thought clocks could be this exciting? Hopefully he moves on to something else very soon, we're a bit tired of hearing about clocks.

No comments: