background

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

5-5-5

I was tagged by Sherry a while back to pull the 5th picture from the 5th folder...


This picture has a lot of memories with it. This is our first place we lived overseas, and it definitely carries lots of memories, unfortunately mostly negative, we expereinced lots of culture shock here, could barely communicate and had a problem every week with this lovely apartment.

Here Marvin is working on putting together a shkoff, wardrobe, one of his least favorite tasks ever. I believe this was in our bedroom. In order to move things around we had to take apart these monster things, by we I mean Marvin. Even though I hated that apartment I'd live there in a heartbeat, minus the grouchy neighbor who always wanted money from us....ah the joys of being an American in a foreign country.

No comments: