background

Monday, November 14, 2011

Writing on the Wall


I have been wanting to add a large chalkboard to our entry/office  area for a while, but just haven’t gotten around to it.  Since it took me over a year to finish the first one I made I didn’t think this little project would be finished anytime soon.  But since Marvin had been going to the hardware store to buy supplies for the man cave, I had him pick up some wood for me. 

Calvin drew a picture of our apartment building.
It turned out exactly as I had envisioned and Calvin loves it.  I have a feeling it will be the perfect place to do school, when we need a chalkboard.  It’s so fun to see how one can of spray chalkboard paint has really rocked my world. I’m still so excited about that find, almost two years later.  Unfortunately my little can is very empty, I’m just thankful I had just enough for this project.

No comments: