background

Tuesday, August 09, 2011

Done


Sometimes it takes me a while to finish a project. I'm great at starting projects but finishing them is a whole different story.



Shortly after we moved here I found some chalk board spray paint. It was something I was very excited about because I really wanted a chalkboard in the kitchen but could not find them ANYWHERE.



I started my little project and after creating the chalk board and doing one coat of paint on the frame I found out I was pregnant. So the painting had to wait.



Then we returned and I didn't have any brushes.



I bought a brush then forgot where I placed it.



I finally found it and finished her up one day.



Then I decided it needed something else, some polk-a-dots and two weeks later it's finished and hung.



My wonderful husband also hung up my plates that have been collecting dust on our balcony for the last few months.


I feel like I have a brand new kitchen. Considering I spend a lot of time here. It's nice to change it up a bit.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I love the chalkboard! Glad you finally got it finished! I think I'll feel that way about my entire house...getting lampshades and light fixtures and such...if it ever actually happens, that is! =)