background

Sunday, May 09, 2010

It's a .....

Baby! Well we've had two ultrasounds one told us it was a girl and another that told us that it was a boy. I guess we'll wait another few weeks before we know for sure. We have been asking Calvin what he thinks and here's what he told us. (This video was when I was 14 weeks along, after we told him how big the baby was he said, "hold on" ran to the kitchen grabbed a lemon and was so proud.)

We're working on that gender thing right now. Apparently since most babies don't have hair they're easily mistaken for boys in Calvin's mind right now.

Happy Mother's Day out there to all the moms in our world. Especially my mom and my mother-in-law. Being a mom has opened my eyes to how awesome our own moms are. Thanks for everything you've done for us and continue to do. We all love you!

No comments: