background

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Yummy Yummy!

We did something that I said I'd never do as a parent....... Let Calvin watch The Wiggles and we hear this about a million times a day now: "Mama I otch um-ee um-ee." (Translation, Mama I want to watch, Yummy Yummy.) His poor nanny gets to suffer through it during my language class, poor girl she must think us American have some pretty weird shows. (And no we did not buy this DVD but it was given to us by our sweet friends whose kids outgrew it, Calvin loves it guys.)
But seriously on to something DELICIOUS & FUN. I saw these a few weeks ago on a blog which I immediately fell in love with and have been dying to try Hot Chocolate on a Stick since. Partly because it sounded fun but mostly because we could get all the ingredients here! And such a clever gift idea.

They were a cinch to make too.

Scald some milk, drop in hot chocolate and stir away.




Creamy, YUMMY, Hot Chocolate!

No comments: