background

Monday, January 25, 2010

I can see why they are called Magic Bars


Calvin and I had fun in the kitchen this week together making Magic Cookies. He was so excited to tell Daddy what we made when Marvin got home. He was so excited in fact, that he just couldn't get what he wanted to say out of his mouth fast enough.
This is the perfect recipe for a little helper. I only needed to help with a few parts of the recipe, like chopping up the chocolate choloate bar, but those of you who live in the land of chocolate chips don't have to do that. If you like chocolate and coconut these are sure to be a winner. I love finding recipes that are helper friendly. I'm thinking this one will stay in our recipe box for years to come.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Found this on your blog and decided to make some for work. They were devoured and everyone loved them, including myself! Thanks for the recipe!