background

Sunday, October 11, 2009

You all are awesome

Thank you so much for all your orders and generosity I've felt so blessed to see my Kitchen Aid Project become a reality. I finally finished adding things to my Etsy Shop this evening. I only have 3 more things to add, but forgot to get photos of those things. So check it out and see if there is something you'd like. I really want to start emptying the shop. On to new things in the shop.

I have a few preschool boys aprons available in my shop. Here's one of my favorites. I actually have two of these, it's the "Super Chef".


All of my preschool girl aprons are sold, but if you want one I'd be happy to sew one for you. I have a few school age aprons left also, so make sure you check it out. I'd be happy to custom create an apron for you but I won't finish it until later this month. I have several custom orders right now begging for some attention this week.

There are some new Slippers out too. I have smalls 0-3 months and Mediums 3-9 months in the shop but if you see something you like and want it larger I can do that too, it will just have to be a couple of weeks.

I have one new nursing apron up for grabs too.



Last of all in the shop are id tags that can also be used for diaper bag tags and backpack tags.

Thank you guys so much. I'm starting to consider colors for my kitchen aid, it's so much fun.

I hope you guys have blessed Sunday! Enjoy the Sabbath.

No comments: