background

Friday, October 02, 2009

Progress...almost done

I actually went to bed at 1:00 last night. Wow did that much sleep feel great. I only have a few more things to finish today!!! It looks like things are coming together. Everything is tagged and ready to go, now it's on to create some signs.

If your in Wichita this weekend I'd love for you to join me. My booth will be at the Lord of Life Lutheran Church Craft Fair and Fall Festival this Saturday October 3rd. The fun starts at 9 a.m. and ends around 2 p.m. There will be lots of booths full of handmade crafts, including yours truly. Bring the kids for some games, bouncy fun & good ole pumpkin painting. Marvin's excited about the food and I can't wait to see all the crafts, I hope I get set up early so I can browse a bit. It's a win win for everyone in our family. My booth will be outdoors so make sure you come so hi.

The Lord of Life Lutheran Church is located at 11215 W. 13th. Street North (Between Maize Road & 119th St.)

Here's a sneak peek at what I've been working on.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I said a prayer for you this morning! Hope it all goes well!