background

Monday, October 26, 2009

Choices, Choices

Well I hope to order my Kitchen Aid this week, thanks to many of you! Now it's time for to choose a color. This is the hard part! Here's what I'm choosing between.

I love this green. It's calming and sweet. It reminds me of a good friend your always glad to see.
Here a nice sleek chrome. It looks ultra modern and would be fun to have around my kitchen. It seems sophisticated and I'd feel blessed to use it every time. (not sure how well it would clean, how to keep it nice and shiny because let's face it I'm a messy cook, anyone have one like this?)
Lastly Empire Red. Need I say more. It's sassy and a pop of color and I LOVE red, but is my kitchen ready for this princess? It would make me happy just looking at it.


I'm so torn I love all of them. They all have a different feel to them. What would you choose?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the green. It looks a little "throwback" and is just a beauty.

Andrew & Terri said...

Red!! Mine is K-State purple, though..and I think that's the best color. ;) Have fun with your new mixer!

Jenni said...

RED! It will make you happy on those days you are feeling culture stress.

Sherry said...

green! favorite color, calming, kinda vintage looking. How fun!!!

Marie said...

I have a red one and it makes me happy. I actually registered for a red one, my mom and mother-in-law bought me a white one because it would match better, and I returned it for my red one. That was well over 6 years ago and I haven't regretted it once! I also like the green.