background

Thursday, October 08, 2009

My Favorite Birthday Boy

Unfortunately Calvin and I were away from home this week so we had to delay celebrating Marvin's birthday a day late. We can't wait to see him tomorrow. We've got some fun things in the works for his celebration. Even Calvin's getting in the spirit with learning the Happy Birthday song.But seriously I can't say enough good things about Marvin. He's been so supportive with my sewing projects lately and has endured countless evenings with my sewing machine buzzing in the background and doesn't say a word when occasionally I get a bit wrapped up in my sewing to tidy up a few parts of our house. He's a great leader of our home and an amazing example to Calvin and myself of following where the Lord leads. I'm so blessed to be your wife. Praising God for you today and can't wait to see you tomorrow!

Happy Birthday!

2 comments:

Marie said...

Marvin you are a wonderful hubby and father!

Carrie said...

Happy Birthday Marvin! We love you!! And we agree with Erika and Marie- you are a fantastic man of God, and and example to all of us! Hope you had a great day!