background

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Trying to decide

I desperately need a new hairstyle. I've been putting it off for a while because I just didn't know what I wanted. Since I've pulled my hair back in a pony tail everyday this week I decided now is the time to do it, only I can't decide. I don't want to spend a lot of time on it and my hair is extremely thick and a tad wavy. Here's what I'm thinking:

Style #1
I love this. I'm not sure I have it in me to go this short. But it's super cute

Style #2
I like this, just not sure my wavy hair will comply.



Style #3
Not as short but cute. I love the sweep bangs.



Seriously I need your input. Your comments are appreciated.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

LOVE number three. super cute hair-would look adorable on you.

Unknown said...

whoops...that was me (sherry)...I'm visiting my parents-using Maresa's computer.

Marie said...

I'd go with #3!

Kim for the Kings said...

Agreed, #3. You can always go shorter later.

Carmen said...

Well, as one who just did a major chop-a-roo on my own hair...I vote for the SHORT ONE! Lemme tell ya...it's SO quick, easy, and a bit sassy! :) I'm so glad I did (and I have super thick hair too). They're all cute though.

Lacey said...

I like #1 but I agree that if you are nervous about that big of a change, you could always go shorter later. Whatever style you pick, you can always get rid of some of the bulk by just asking the stylist to thin it out. It really makes a difference!