background

Wednesday, May 06, 2009

A Cowboy Wandered My Way Today

I finished Calvin's apron today and we both love it. He insisted on wearing it while we were inside this morning. I lined it with a vinyl so it's waterproof too and I already know we are going to use this thing a ton. I hope to make 3 more of these and sell them, so let me know if you want one. I'm give friends good discounts!!! I really haven't given much thought to how much to sell them for.
I'm excited to work on the next apron that has been rolling through my head, but first I have a couple of orders I must finish. I just love being creative.
I also love this little guy. Even cowboys need to accessorize! Marvin suggested we go splashing today in the parking lot next to our house, since it would be a nice clean puddle due to the rain last night. Ummm not much luck with the clean part but Calvin loved splashing and his green boots were prefect splashing boots.
I'm looking forward to this summer. There are so many fun things to do now that he loves to play outside. Last summer was fun, but he's exploring and interested in his environment now. I'm sure we'll have a bleach blonde boy by the end of the summer.


Make sure you guys enter my giveaway, I haven't had too many sign up, so your chances are good. All you need to do is comment on this post.

2 comments:

Brenda Blake said...

I love the apron!

Michelle said...

So cute! I want to see your girlie aprons if you plan to make them. My little cook needs one!