background

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Maybe one more

Calvin loves to play with stickers. We have a couple rules with stickers in our house that Calvin sort of understands, they go on paper or shirts, which Calvin translates to any part of your body. He kept these stickers on his face until he went to bed. He also likes to put stickers on my legs. I'm pretty sure I've gone to the store with something stuck to my backside and not even realized it. Oh the joys of motherhood.


I love this picture because he's showing me his belly. To do this he sticks it out. We had finished breakfast one morning and he was a sticky mess so I took his clothes off and threw them in the wash and all of a sudden he came back into the kitchen looking like this.

Priceless! You better believe I'm keeping my eye out for cheap stickers.

No comments: