background

Tuesday, June 09, 2015

April's snowy days



Our first week on our visa trip the weather was cold and rainy.  A few days we even saw some snow and I saw the biggest snowflakes I had ever seen.  Fun but not so fun when you are stuck inside all day with 2 active little boys.  So I decided to take them to the Aquarium and IKEA one day.

The Aquarium was a big hit, both of them loved it.  Judah was mesmerized, lots of OOOOs and AWWWWWs.  Micah loved the Sharks and the fish that were funny looking.  He kept doing some good impressions of them.  He loves doing impressions.

IKEA was also a hit.  They were able to spend a good hour playing there in the store with the toys they sell, plus I was able to pick up a few things I wanted to bring back.  Of course the ice cream and donuts after we checked out was the icing on the cake.  Thank you IKEA for helping rescue us from boys bouncing off the walls.

No comments: