background

Tuesday, January 06, 2015

Heard around here



Some favorites that the boys have been saying.

One morning as I was waking Calvin up for school, he requested that I delete school that day.  He was very disappointed when I told him I didn’t have the power to do that.

He also had a case of “dia- rita” lately. 

Micah is very interested in “Kung Poo”.  He still can’t say his F’s.

He still cannot say the word banana, but it’s more recognizable than it was when he was 2.  He just likes to shorten it to “Bana”, every now and then he'll catch himself and correctly say banana.

And while Judah isn't saying anything consistently, we have enjoyed his gasps of amazement every time he sees something interesting. It has entertained so many as we've been out and about in town too.

If Micah mentioned something happened yesterday chances are likely that it has happened in the past.  He hasn't quite got that concept yet despite our attempts to explain it to him everyday.


Calvin usually uses the word complicated instead of the word confused.  Sometimes it is complicated...I mean confusing.

Micah was helping me cook the other day and I was making meatballs and had some ground beef, to which he told me looked like dead worms.

These boys keep us entertained....for sure.

No comments: