background

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Finished


Friday was a busy day filled with lots of cooking and getting ready for a family camping trip.  I took a little breather and sat down and checked my news feed.  My sister had just been to the cemetery and Seth’s stone was finished.

It literally took my breath away.

His name is etched in stone. 

There is something about it makes it too final.  There is no denying the fact that we have a baby in heaven.

Seeing this picture just made me want to buy a ticket and fly half way around the world to see it for myself.  It may sound silly but, my heart just longed to put flowers in his empty vase, just to show him that we care.

It’s hard to know that it will be a year before we can actually see it.....just another thing I’m grieving.

But it’s beautiful and we love how it turned out, and we are thankful for a stone that helps us remember how Seth’s short life touched our hearts.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

It is beautiful. And I'm so sorry for what it represents. =( Hugs.