background

Monday, June 07, 2010

Homeward Bound

You have no idea how excited I am to be returning home today. I can't wait to give my amazing husband a HUGE hug. I've missed him so much this past week. So has Calvin. He is ready to give his Daddy real hug, not just a high five on the computer. Every time we pray at meals he reaches out his hand for Daddy, making me miss him even more.

To be honest it's been exhausting! I've been Calvin's constant playmate this past week (with the exception of when he and Pooh, his imaginary friend play). Thankfully he's been a really sweet boy, I've only had a few moments where I've wanted to lock myself in the bathroom. We've really had some sweet times together these last 8 days. I'll remember this trip forever!

We're all packed and ready to go. Of course we had to go local and pack as locals do, only I found a nice rice bag that was more my style at IKEA. I'll get it wrapped in saran wrap at the airport here in a few hours and no one will ever suspect I'm a foreigner.
I'm praying for an uneventful flight and a quick tour through passport control and customs, and of course a seat for Calvin this time around.

No comments: