background

Friday, June 04, 2010

a busy building boy

Calvin would like to give a HUGE virtual thank you hug to Aunt Stacey and Uncle John for the legos. He loves them and has spent so many hours busy creating. He had the biggest grin on his face when he discovered a few familiar lego people, Bob the builder and Piglet. After we went to the store in search of a birthday present for a little friend I was so grateful to have such great quality toys. I really despise cheap plastic and apparently that is what is affordable here.


Here's is what I've found throughout the house recently:


Lego People Swimming


pirate guys in a boat



I on the other hand want to give you a huge hug for the air conditioner! My allergies have been terrible this year and I have not even hit the worst of it. As we experienced a few hot days here in Istanbul, I was dreaming of our cool apartment back home. My awesome hubby and another teammate have installed it, and now all we have to do is get back home in order to enjoy these new treats.

No comments: