background

Friday, November 27, 2015

First Stitches



We have very ornate metal work on our stairs.   

They’ve always made me nervous and I thought at some point they would injure someone.  Well that day came and Micah was their victim.

He came barreling out of our bedroom and boom his thigh caught the edge of them and ripped it open.  I'll spare you the gory details but it was deep enough I could see his muscle.

He was a champ and tough and handled it better than he does a skinned knee.  We prayed that there would be a doctor at the ER who would not be drunk and would give him a pain shot before stitching it. The Lord answered that and provided a Pakistani doctor who was so great and helpful and even followed up on his wound care.
All healed up.  I'll spare you the initial pictures.

I'm glad our first stitches are out of the way.  I'm sure there will be more in our future, but thankful this one is over.

No comments: