This month I was able to clear out some more projects out of my to do box. I had intentions of making a robe for Calvin for Christmas, it didn’t happen, but I had the fabric just waiting and taking up space. So a couple of evenings was able to get it finished.
I had a happy 7 year old.
The other project I finished this month was a couple of crib sheets for Judah’s bed. The last ones I made were a bit too small. My math was off by a bit the first go around and I finally got tired of fixing his crib sheet all the time. It’s been great not having to make his bed every day.
I am thankful that even though this month I was able to carve out some time to create something.