background

Friday, February 04, 2011

The list continued……


So I've been really bad about blogging my 1,000 blessings, however I keep adding to it in my journal. So it's time to play catch up. I'll start out with #54-98, more to come later, promise.

#54 getting to hug our family
#55 first time in grandma's arms
#56 first time in grandpa's arms
#57 laughter of familiar voices around the table
#58 Having a dishwasher for a few weeks
#59 A dryer…sigh……..
#60 Grins that melt my heart
#61 Simultaneously sleeping boys
#62 Sling that makes house work possible
#63 Doxology being belted out while playing cars around the house
#65 Games being passed down from one generation to the next
#66 Eagerness of finding a "fug bug" first
#67 Comfort arms bring to a crying baby
#68 Spending holidays with dear friends
#69 walking the streets of Ephesus
#70 letter of invitation completed
#71 Delivery of a yellow envelope that brings us one day closer to returning home
#72 Confirmed seat on a flight home
#73 Sweet and helpful strangers while traveling
#74 Not exceeding baggage limits
#75 Being able to change Micah's diaper on my lap
#76 Sunsets above the clouds
#77 landing in the Motherland….
#78 landing again in the Motherland, only in the right city
#79 people pushing me to the front of the line
#80 strangers carrying my luggage
#81 being reunited with my family
#82 seeing good friends once again and them meeting Micah
#83 sleeping in my own bed
#84 cooking in my own kitchen
#85 a little clothing diversity
#86 being able to communicate
#87 preparing for Christmas
#88 sparkling lights in a dark room
#89 Pumpkin puree
#90 A happy little artist, paining the day away
#91 First little giggles
#92 Cubby little legs
#93 Decorating for Christmas with the help from 3 year old hands
#94 Excitement of Christmas
#95 Sleeping in Christmas morning
#96 Unexpected visitors Christmas Day
#97 Spreading Christmas cheer to our neighbors
#98 Enthusiasm for our Jesse tree reading each day

No comments: