background

Friday, September 17, 2010

Today’s Stats.


I am 34 ½ weeks pregnant but feeling more like, and looking more like, 40.

Hoping to meet this little guy in less than 2 weeks. I can't wait to wrap him up in my arms, and also can't wait till the "take it easy" part of this pregnancy is over.

23 more days till my baby is 3, how did that happen?

 5, the number of shirts currently in my limited wardrobe, I forgot to add a few shirts to the bag Marvin was bringing, oops.
2the number of shirts I have with me without a stain on it, this belly is seriously causing some problems.
I've been away from home for 31 days now.

Lately a good night sleep means I only had to wake up and go to the bathroom 3 times, most nights it's much more than that. I think my body is preparing itself for some interrupted sleep.

It's crazy to think that in a few short weeks we will be a family of 4.

We get to see Marvin's folks and brother in 43 days.

1 Little boy who is eager as can be to play Cars Dominos, guess this means this post is finished.

No comments: