background

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Cleaning Break

I'm taking a little break from cleaning the kitchen so I thought I'd blog. I'm procrastinating a bit because it's a mess and I also want to reorganize a few things, but just not up to it yet.

Speaking of cleaning up things. I let Calvin play with his plastic eggs outside and he loves to throw them. Well last week I was making dinner and I had a recipe that called for eggs. I left the carton on the counter and all of a sudden I hear, Oh Oh. Calvin was throwing the raw eggs, yep that was a mess, I guess that is what I get for leaving them out. Well I get them all cleaned up, and one unbroken egg had rolled where I couldn't see it and again I hear Oh Oh. Another one bit the dust, 8 to be exact. Silly boy.

On the sewing front I'm so so excited to make a few children's aprons. Here is some of the fabric I bought on Friday. I need to make a trip to the store before I begin this project to get a few more supplies. I haven't exactly figured out how I am going to make them but they will come around. I'm feeling the need to get a little more organized before I begin this project, so it might be a week but I hope to post pictures when I'm finished.

Calvin's weighing in these days at 24lbs and is 31 1/2 inches long. He's still around about 20% for his age, here we thought he was really growing. His doctor found a slight heart murmor so we go to a cardiologist nextweek to get that check out. He hasn't noticed it before so he checked his iron levels and it came back that he was a little anemic. The lucky little boy gets flintstone vitamins, they are the closest thing to candy that he has had and he loves them.

Here's a video of our little guy at the park. He loves the slide and did very well on his own. It was so windy, he was running at one point and couldn't stop, it was a cute. He's still a busy guy.

No comments: