background

Monday, January 05, 2009

Weekly Meal Plan & Goals

Monday: Cranberry Stew in crockpot, cornbread, green beans http://www.5dollardinners.com/2008/11/cranberry-stew.html

Tuesday: Simple Risotto with diced sweet potatoes, & salad

Wednesday: Baked Potatoes with broccoli & cheese sauce, loaded salads (chicken, eggs, etc.)

Thursday: Leftovers

Friday, Saturday, Sunday visiting my parents

It's a light week as far as cooking for meals but I have several projects this week to get ready for next week. We'll be gone, Marvin's heading to KY to take a class and I'll spend the week with my parents. Here's what I would like to get done before we leave.
  • Homemade granola bars
  • Pumpkin Bread
  • Muffins for breakfast and snacks next week
  • Mini pizzas for lunch next week
  • I also need to finish my Grandma's Christmas present. I'm taking all the cards she & my grandparents received for her 65th wedding anniversary and making a scrapbook for her.

I think that is totally attainable, I'm working on setting practical goals. FYI I actually got up early today, worked out and showered before Marvin left for work! I like this new routine, let's hope it sticks.

No comments: