background

Monday, January 05, 2009

Ready, set, cozy on up

I finally finished my quilt, only 4 years after I started it. Oh well I'm looking forward to snuggling up in this. You can tell it was started shortly after I finished my time at K-State, I still love it to this day. It was fun to be reminded of how excited I was when I would find the perfect purple fabric for it. It took me months to find all the fabric.



I also did something else I have been wanting to try for a while. Last week I made yogurt in the crockpot. It was SO easy and much cheaper. I have enjoyed it every morning this week. Calvin loved it too. I'm starting to add more dairy to his diet, before he was a little bloated, gassy, and also had some nasty diapers. Hopefully we will be able to move into cow's milk soon.

Go here to find the recipe for the yogurt, you won't be sorry:
http://crockpot365.blogspot.com/2008/10/you-can-make-yogurt-in-your-crockpot.html



1 comment:

Amanda said...

How funny! I was just thinking of asking if you ever tried it. It's probably a lot cheaper, right? Did you make plain or add flavors to it? I'm thinking of trying it sometime soon!