background

Monday, January 19, 2009

A week at a glance

Whew...we're home and it's so nice to be back as a family again. It feels nice to be able to clean up my own kitchen for a change, is that weird or what?!?! So we're headed for yet another week and here's what we will be cooking in our kitchen.

Monday-Healthy Burritos (lentils and Rice) w/ avocado, tomatoes, & corn

Tuesday- Company's a coming! Grilled Beef Skewers on pita w/ Tzatziki, sauce, Greek salad & pilaf. Dessert: Baked apples w/a little crisp on the top.

Wednesday- Italian Tomato Soup w/tortellini, salad, & peas

Thursday-Left Overs

Friday- Company again! Pork Chops, Mashed Potatoes, Glazed Carrots & Rolls. I have no idea what we'll have for dessert. Any healthy but yummy ideas?

Saturday- Muffins and Eggs for Breakfast, Sandwiches for lunch and Tostadas, Rice & Salad for dinner

Sunday- Hamburgers, Sweet potato fries, fruit. Probably popcorn for dinner.

I've got a few goals for this week as well.
1. Finish Calvin's scrapbook. I finally got his birthday pictures so I'm ready to finish the last two pages. Yippee!

2. Organize the back room. It's a mess. It's been cold back there and so we just open the door and throw stuff in. It's time to get it in order again.

3. Spend some time outside. It looks like we're in for some beautiful weather and I hope we can take advantage of it to the fullest this week.

4. Tackle my growing pile of things that need to be mended, hemmed, etc.

5. Finish my resume...more on that later.

No comments: