background

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Week 33


Well we have less than a week to go before I am taking off medication. I am really surprised we made it this far. My doctor feels like things will progress rapidly after we stop medication due to the fact that I am continuing to dilate on bed rest. Monday she felt like he would come in the next two weeks and told me to take it very easy this week. I am experiencing some similar feelings like I did before I went into labor the first time, hopefully he can hold off until Monday. My doctor is going to be in Italy Thrusday through Sunday, but don't worry another doctor has been briefed about my situation just in case. So ready of not here he comes! We will keep you posted if anything new develops.

1 comment:

Sherry said...

You are so so so cute. I just want to pat your little guy! I'll be thinking of you even more than normal until I hear from you!!! (I think of you A LOT!!!)