2. How terrible I am at crocheting. I finished a baby blanket that I have been working on while on bed rest. It turned out to be quite a project due to the fact that I tend to get smaller each row, which leads to lots of ripping out of stitches. I decided to call this type of crocheting using the "rustic" stitch. What do you think?
3. What I should do today? My doctor continued the bed rest, minus medication and it has been hard to find things to keep me busy.
4. How many watermelons can you stack on each other before the bottom one crushes or breaks? My guess is 50. (Do any of our engineering friends want to help us out with this one?)
5. How easily we forget how things taste. We recently found sliced cheddar cheese in Istanbul but I can't even remember what cheddar cheese tastes like. I also forgot how amazing peaches and grapes are. We buy fruit by the seasons where we live, so it will be another year before we taste the sweetness of a watermelon. I guess it is something to look forward to.
6. How pain is always so much worse when it wakes you up in the middle of the night. It seems like there is nothing worse than a leg cramp in the middle of the night, and then I started to think how labor would be quite the shock. This led me to wonder when our little guy would get the labor process going?