background

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Freedom...well sort of


My doctor gave me a bit more freedom this week and told me since we were past the critical period, I could be a little more active, and the best part is no more bed rest! I cannot tell you how excited I was to hear this news. We even went to the mall that same day to celebrate, we left around 4:00 and didn't get home until 8:00. Marvin even let me wander for a while, something that he doesn't enjoy at all.
Yesterday we went on a picnic at a little undeveloped area with some trees, near our apartment. It was a beautiful day and perfect for eating outdoors. We spent some time studying in this change of scenery before we headed home.
Each day it has been fun to get out of the house for a little bit. Freedom is something to certainly celebrate. Now all we have to do is wait for the contractions to get a bit stronger. We can't wait to meet our Little Guy.

1 comment:

Becca Boo said...

Erica, that picture of you is so beautiful!!