background

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Being Revived


Unfortunately Marvin and I know what it is like to watch our child be revived.  It’s a moment in time that will forever be imprinted in my mind.  Through tears, all I could do was pray desperately for doctors to revive Seth, for God to heal him, to give him breath.  I knew if they didn’t it would be time to say goodbye to my baby.

So the word revive carries some very heavy meaning for me, in fact just breathing is something that is I no longer take for granted.  Our breath is our life, without it, we run into the arms of Jesus.  It's so hard watching that final breath.

So when we heard this song one Sunday while we were in the states, it instantly brought tears to our eyes. 

My heart’s prayer today……
Lord I’ve seen your goodness and I know the way you are
But give me eyes to seek you in the dark.

Thank you Christy Nockels for the beautiful song.

No comments: