background

Thursday, January 26, 2012

1 down 2 to go


Well this pregnancy is certainly different, having a little toddler to chase around has added to my energy level during my 1st trimester.  In short, I’ve been exhausted.  Occasionally I’ll muster up some energy and spend a day being very productive but then it takes me at least two days to recover from it.

I haven’t been as sick this time around, which is a blessing, although I feel nauseous all day long.  I’m not sure what to eat, nothing sounds appetizing but it’s best to keep something in my stomach. I’m ready for eating to not feel like a chore.  Thankfully I’ve been less gaggy this time around, so I’m celebrating these little things.

So far my middle feels like it’s growing, but things are still fitting, but I’m sure it won’t be long before I must pull out my maternity clothes.

This time around I’m going to work hard at exercising and eating smart.

Since there really isn’t much to show, here’s a fun 12 week photo we were able to get before we flew back home.  


No comments: