background

Tuesday, December 06, 2011

2 months later


I generally try to keep our house picked up, although it’s a constant job with Micah around.  Since we have people in our home every week, and we have a small space, a small mess looks like a big mess.  So I’m trying new things that may help my housekeeping endeavors, like putting things away after I use them, probably not new to most of you but something I’m not so great at doing. 

This is not a big deal for some things, but certain things are a big problem for me, like all the clothes I tried on and decided against wearing, or my craft closest madness.

Now our bed has to be cleared every night before bed so that one is taken care of eventually, but my craft closet has been sometimes stuffed full of randomness, and disarray, since I can close the door and nobody can see it.

So I’ve decided to try to keep it tidy.  I added a project basket, which honestly has helped so much to reduce the chaos.  So the first picture of my craft closet was after some organization a couple months ago.  Thankfully Marvin came home right as I was putting the last things in, but he did get the full report of how there was fabric EVERYWHERE, from a little Mr. Calvin.

And................

Here it is this morning. I just opened the door and snapped the picture.

I feel like I’m making progress.  Please tell me I’m not the only one who struggles with silly things like this?

No comments: