background

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

A Day of Many Firsts

Calvin had many firsts today. 

He got to play his first computer game during school today.  I wish you could have seen the smile on that boys face when I gave him permission to use the mouse by himself. 

Since we woke up to a nice blanket of snow it was necessary to go out and play in it.  We bundled all up and headed out with his sled.  He was actually brave enough to try it today and guess who loved it???  We stayed out for an entire hour (mainly because Micah was so bundled up, tucked under the rain cover and sleeping in his stroller while we played, we weren't rushed at all, it was beautiful).  ***he also experienced his first sledding accident too, the other little boy's sled left a mark.


And since we enjoyed some time sledding, I had to give him the complete sledding experience.  When we came inside I gave Calvin his first cup of Hot Chocolate.  I wish I would have recorded his reaction, it was PRICELESS. 
What a Yummy Day!

No comments: