Tuesday, October 12, 2010
A new decade
We were able to chat with some great teammates who watched Calvin while we were at the doctor. Then when we got home we got a call from some friends inviting us over for dinner and games. It was a fun family day and so thankful we were able to do some fun things to celebrate the start of a new decade.
I am so thankful to celebrate another year of Marvin's life. Here's 30 reasons why he's worth celebrating!
1. He makes me laugh.
2. He's so thoughtful.
3. He's my helpmate.
4. He's patient when I'm stubborn.
5. He always tells me thank you after every meal I make.
6. He loves to dream with me.
7. He listens to my crazy random thoughts as we drift off to sleep.
8. He wakes up in the middle of the night to listen to football games and basketball games.
9. He always picks up a few unexpected sweets at the store.
10. He's always up to learn something new.
11. He protects his time with Father.
12. He's often my voice of reason.
13. Even though he hates grocery shopping he's been going with me this entire pregnancy.
14. He volunteers to run to the corner store if I've forgotten something.
15. He pays our bills which include: various offices, standing in lines, lots of paperwork, & often requiring another trip.
16. He plays with Calvin when he comes home from work.
17. He's my compass and loves to figure out how to get from place to place.
18. He hangs pictures up on concrete walls for me to make the place look like home.
19. He can always tell me random plant names.
20. He can makes some pretty mean cars sounds.
21. He loves being creative.
22. He is such a servant.
23. He is competitive
24. He tells me I'm beautiful, even when I don't at all feel like it.
25. He prays earnestly for our family.
26. He drops me off at our apartment door, even if it means backing up and around a million cars.
27. He wrestles Calvin, aka letting Calvin jump on top of him.
28. He still give me warm fuzzies when he grabs my hand.
29. He protects our family time.
30. He's an amazing leader of our family.
We're so grateful to have him in our lives. Happy 30th, thanks for letting us celebrate your life.