background

Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Where did the time go???

Oh my goodness I have less than a month before my 1st craft show and I'm not as far along as I'd hoped to be on my sewing projects. I'm excited for the things I'll have at my booth, unfortunately many of them are not yet made, yikes. I had hoped to get all my aprons done this weekend, but I've been distracted, the good kind, by my family and wiped out by allergies, boo, both have slowed production. I have a stack of about 8 aprons I'd like to finish today. I don't know if it's possible but I'll work till midnight and then we'll see how much I've accomplished. In case you're dying to know what my little 10x10 booth will have here's my list:

  • 4-Snuggly Clippy Blankets (can attach to your stroller, carseat, baby carrier (baby bjorn, ergos, etc.) I love these and wish I had one when Calvin was little. I love that they work for a variety of things so you don't have to buy different muffs for various strollers, baby carriers and car seats.
  • Fabric flower hair accessories, hair clips & headbands. These turned out very cute. I have about 15 made and I'm hoping to make a few more.
  • Diaper Bag Tags/Luggage Tags (yet to start)
  • More Baby Booties. I'm hoping to make about 15 more in a medium size, 6 more in a size small and 10 in size large.
  • Aprons, children's, women's & nursing (need to make about 15 more)
  • A few t-shirts. So far I've done a "2" shirt and hope to do a "3" shirt and "1" shirt. They are pretty darn cute, I can't wait for Calvin to wear his on his birthday. I love how he can wear this after his birthday too, unlike the "It's my birthday today" shirts out there.
  • Hot Pads (haven't started)
  • Maybe some Christmas Ornaments with a place for a picture, we shall see how much Christmas fabric I have leftover after my aprons are done.
  • I spy fish (thankfully I already have these made)
Some days, like today, this is a little overwhelming, I'm only slightly behind schedule but feel a little overwhelmed. I just hope I finish my sewing machine projects before my dad has his surgery. I guess I better get working.

We are still having computer issues and can't load any photos which stinks because I can't add anymore things to my Etsy shop until it's figured out. Anyone know of a good computer guy in Wichita for a decent price? I think it's time we take our little computer in for a check up.

Well dinner's ready so I better go feed the family!

P.S. If you know of anyone with a 10x10 foot tent I'd be very grateful if I could use it on October 3rd.

No comments: