background

Friday, September 18, 2009

Almost finished...with children's aprons

I have two more child sized aprons left to finish today!! I can't wait to be finished with them so I can move on to my baby shoes (I've already prepared my fabrics for this project. They are ironed and backed in interfacing ready to be made into adorable little Topichkiis).

I have discovered that I'm a little craft ADHD. I've enjoyed making each apron, but there is something that I learned, I don't enjoy making more of one of each apron. I like to move on to a different fabric and doing the same thing again and again gets a little tiresome. I'm really thrilled how they turned out though. My favorites include the "Super Chef" It's complete with a cape on the back. I just love it. I also love the one I'm finishing up today, the fabric really makes me happy. I'll have to post it when I'm finished with it.

No comments: