background

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Other BIG News!!!

Well Wednesday was crazy for another reason, we wanted to wait until today to share it with you all. No, we aren't expecting another baby, but we are expecting to leave sooner than we thought. This was not at all on our radar, we didn't think our status would change, but we got a call on Wednesday and due to the generosity of so many we will be able to go this year, like DECEMBER!

This means we have so much to do between now and November. We are hoping to spend our last month in the states with family. WOW between getting things ready for my craft show, packing and helping my mom out with my dad we're going to be a busy bunch. YIKES. But a good kind of busy! We are so amazed at how faithful Father is to us.

Oh and my dad doesn't know yet so if you see him, don't mention it.

2 comments:

Sherry said...

Love it!! I got goosebumps when I read this. So excited for you guys, a little bummed you'll be even further away, but SO excited. Love you.

Kim for the Kings said...

I had tears in my eyes when I read this! When I saw the title I was so hoping that this was what I would find. Great news, friend! So excited for you three!