background

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Project Kitchen Aid

Here's what I'm working for! I am really dreaming of having one of these overseas, it would be oh so beautiful. If you want to help me purchase this beauty I'd be happy to custom create something for you or just check out my Etsy shop. I'm thinking of putting this picture on some business cards for my craft show next weekend, what do you think? Or should I just stick to the norm?
I'm only slightly stressed right now. Thankfully I have all my baby shoes finished, now it's on to finish last minute things and I think I'll actually get to those diaper bag tags after all. Start praying for a beautiful day next Saturday. It would really stink if it rained.
I'm ready to focus more on packing and let that overwhelm me for a while. The Word has been true blessing to me during this crazy season of our lives. I hope it helps calm your anxious heart as well.

2 comments:

Priscilla Sapp said...

Erica, You really do need one of these! I would suggest you take some of the attachments too like the food processor, the meat grinder and the juicer. I really used all of this in Africa and now have passed it on to Jenni and she is enjoying it now. In fact, we traded mixers - she got my 220 and I got her 110. Life is good!
We are thinking about you as you prepare to head out in December. So glad your Dad is doing better too. Love, Priscilla

Carmen said...

Erica, I'd love to order a custom made nursing cover. I considered making my own, but since I don't love to sew and since I love the idea of you getting your mixer and of me having a piece created by you...I'd like to place an order. Let me know pricing and fabric options and we can go from there I guess.