background

Friday, August 28, 2009

I can't wait

I'm so excited I can hardly wait. Tip Junkie is doing a swap where you send someone a few things and then they send you a few things and I've already signed up. I'm still debating about the three items I'm going to swap, but I think I'm more excited to get a package. I love surprises.



Other news we finally finished the TV show Jericho. A guy that Marvin works with let us borrow them. It has consumed our evenings and I'm very thankful to have them back again. We're not big TV watchers during the week. Most nights the TV only comes on for the news, so this show has made us a little obsessed. It was a little 24ish but not as intense, and a little more cheesy, but we liked it. Thank goodness it was only 2 seasons.

Also I officially have a business tax number/legal paper thingy. How fun is that, can you tell how clueless I am about all this. It took me a few weeks to piece all the info I was reading together I was glad to finally figure out what I officially needed. Now I need to start getting busy looking for more craft shows this fall and making more products. I have one already scheduled, but would like to do a few more.

Well I better get back to my sewing machine. I need to finish a couple more Cozy Clippy Blankets (they have clips that you can use to attach to your stroller and car seat, they can even be used for nursing cover). Once I ever figure out what is wrong with our computer I'll post some pictures.

Have a Great Weekend.

No comments: