background

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Updates on Life

I made it through the "I'm so sore I can barely move" phase of this 30 day shred. It's a great workout and I can already tell it is working. My dilemma now is that I don't know how much to keep running. I didn't run at all last week, but I really don't want to get out of shape. Any tips?


Other exciting news is that my dad has been approved for a transplant!!! His doctors expect him to receive a call any day now. They told him two weeks ago that most patients receive a call within a month once they are on high priority. It's very exciting and scary at the same time. So we'll be heading to KC when we get the magic call. I should probably prepare a few bags. However we're very seasoned when it comes to packing in a hurry.


I also signed up to do my first craft show October 3rd. I'm very excited, now I need to get busy sewing. I have some fun things in store. Speaking of sewing I am so excited to have my own craft space now!! Sure it's in the laundry room but I now have a desk so I don't have to keep taking my machine and everything off the dining room table. You have no idea how excited I am. The really cool thing is I picked this up for $2.00 at a garage sale this weekend.


I really hit the jackpot this at a city wide garage sale. It was unreal, there were people everywhere and garage sales everywhere, it was like garage sale heaven! I walked away with a few things I was looking for and a few steals too. Marvin wasn't too excited when he saw my loot when I returned. He's just thinking of everything we'll have to sell, but nothing I purchased will go unused these next few months.


Lastly my little bro just landed his first real job! Way to go Mr. Architectural Engineer! We can't wait to visit him in Houston.

That's it for the updates. I hope you have a great day.

No comments: