background

Friday, December 21, 2007

Cinnamon Nativity


Since all of our Christmas decorations aren't with us, I had the idea of making some cinnamon ornaments. (They are so easy to make all it takes is apple sauce and cinnamon.) We are so thankful that we were able to borrow a small tree from a friend here and it came with these cute tiny ornaments and so there wasn't room for any more ornaments. But I still wanted to make these ornaments and then I thought it would be fun to make a nativity scene out of this cinnamon dough. Marvin and I both enjoyed making this year's Nativity scene and we decided it would be a fun thing to do with Calvin next Christmas.
**You can tell which ones I made and which ones Marvin made, I am not as good of sculpter. Thank goodness my shephard has a staff, it helps hold him and the sheep up.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Merry Christmas, Marvin, Erica & Calvin! We are remembering you during these blessed days.