background

Tuesday, October 20, 2015

County Fair



Some friends of ours mailed some artwork the boys did for the fair.  They had fun finding their artwork, but we didn’t spend too much time looking around this year.  It was so hot.

The both got Blue Ribbons and were pretty proud.

We got to watch the girls show in the round robin.  Which is where they show other champions animals.  So they aren’t even their animals.  They have to know something about that animal too and how to show it.  My Father-in-law is always good about answering all my farm related questions and I had a ton for him.  They did such a great job, but looked so tiny around those big dairy cows and horses.

Of course they enjoyed the carnival.  I took the smaller two back to Marvin’s folks so didn’t get to enjoy their faces enjoying the rides this year.  But I heard the full report later that it was awesome.

No comments: