background

Monday, November 10, 2014

Projects



Moving, in our part of the world, doesn’t just mean packing all your stuff and unpacking it in your new house.  It also means fixing lots of things.  So far Marvin’s had a full project list filled with things like fixing our toilet, building shelves and installing safety features to keep Judah from falling down the stairs.  I am thankful for his willingness to figure out how to fix things.

My job is doing all the unpacking.  So as I was getting the boys room set up I came across Micah’s name I printed about a year and a half ago.  So decided it was time to finish that project.  (Did I ever mention I’m really bad about starting something and not finishing it?  Well this is a prime example.)

So of course I had to make the other boys something too.

Judah’s was easy.  Fun fonts, play with the color and it was done.

Calvin’s took more effort, but he loves it and I love how it turned out.  It was a fun project.

Whenever I start projects like these it always give me lots of energy when the creative juices start flowing, but the hard part is finding the energy to start a project.  I still have quite the list of projects to tackle in their room.  So one of these days when I find some energy I’ll finish a few projects already started and start, and finish a few more on the list.  One day. 

No comments: