background

Monday, December 09, 2013

the Pumpkin Patch

Every year I see all these fun fall pictures on facebook and blogs, and I’ll be honest I’m a little sad that I can’t take my kids to the pumpkin patch and do all those fun things with them.  So this year was the year.  There is a little pumpkin patch near my parents’ house, so my parents and I took the boys. It was perfect amount of entertainment for our boys ages and they had so much fun.


These bales were a big hit.  

I didn’t think we would ever lure them off of them.  

Especially since Calvin made a couple of friends.  But hungry tummies needed snacks, so we seized our opportunity, bought some pumpkin bread and took a hay rack ride.

We shot some pumpkins.

Then we picked out our pumpkin in a real field.  

I’m so glad we had the opportunity to go to the Pumpkin patch this year.

No comments: