background

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Merry Times

We're loving this age. The little things makes Calvin very happy. He could have been easily thrilled with one gift. When he saw there were more presents he was a little confused because he wanted to play with the one he just opened. Sometimes us silly adults get a little carried away with Christmas gifts. This was a good reminder for me this year. I want Calvin to enjoy gifts but I also want him to enjoy giving too. Lots more to think about as he gets older, hoping to find a healthy balance and let Father teach us some more on this topic.



Loving his new blocks. The poor boy was going a little crazy without anything to build with. He certainly loves blocks and has been busy since he opened them. (No more snagging my spices to build something!!)

And after our gift time we were able to enjoy these....
They're pretty amazing and I've been told by others they are and I quote "better than Krispy Kreme". (And I will admit Calvin and I also enjoyed one for lunch too, shhhh.) Oh the beauty of Christmas traditions.

Hope you had a great Christmas too!

No comments: