background

Monday, November 10, 2008

On Our Plates This Week

I've enjoyed seeing what other people are having for dinner so I decided to post what we'll be having. Bon Appetite!

Monday-Tuna Gravy over HM (Homemade) Biscuits, Peas, Tossed Salad & Grapes

Tuesday-Spaghetti, w/ whole wheat pasta, tossed Salad, & Cooked Carrots (Can you believe Calvin has never had this meal, I don't think I've made it since this summer.)

Wednesday-Left Overs or I like to call Smorgasbord Buffet!

Thursday-Date Night Eating Out!

Friday-(I'm out of town at a conference) I'll make up some spanish rice and bean burritos for the boys

Saturday-Taco Salad Bowls along with leftover spanish rice. I'll be home around dinner time so I'll throw everything together once I get home or Marvin can warm everything up if I'm running late.

Sunday-All of us are Out of Town

Snacks for the week:
ะกrackers & raisins
Yogurt
Applesauce with Cottage Cheese
Bagel
Bananas & cheerios
Cheese cubes & pears (or apples)
Pumpkin Waffles

Now lunches are where I struggle. Here's what I've got so far:
Turkey wraps
Bagel Pizzas
Chicken & rice
Pancakes (Freeze extras)
Grilled Cheese
Quesadillas

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I found a very quick black bean soup recipe that is very good.

1 can of chicken broth
2 cans of black beans
1/2 cup of salsa
1 tsp chili powder

Just simmer until hot and garnish with onions, sour cream or cheese. Super fast, cheap and yummy. It is perfect for lunch time at our house.

Erica said...

Calvin loves Black beans I'll give this one a try.