background

Monday, March 03, 2014

Christmas Lights


One of the joys for our entire family was getting to see Christmas lights this past year.  I didn't realize how much I missed Christmas lights.  Marvin even put up a few on our house, even though we were barely there in December, but the boys loved the fact that we had lights.  In Calvin's mind you weren't ready for Christmas until you had something lit on your house.

One night we loaded up the boys, stopped by QT for some hot drinks and headed to our favorite neighborhood in Wichita to see the lights.

I love how they make homes look like real gingerbread houses.  They completely take me back to childhood and I love that the boys got to experience Christmas in America this year.  It will be fun to see what their memories are when they are all grown.  What things will they treasure as a regular part of the Christmas season.

 



No comments: