background

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Sitting all by himself....with the help of his chair!

We had my parents bring us this Bumbo Chair and the other day I put Calvin in it and to my surprise he fit perfectly. You are supposed to use it once they can hold their necks up, but since he is still so short the back of the chair worked as the perfect neck rest. He was so quiet and just looked around the whole time he was in it. He really liked it.

Now just because it worked once doesn't mean it will work again. He was talking up a storm this morning and I thought, lets try the bumbo and get a good picture. He was having none of that and let me know it was time to end this little photo shoot.


3 comments:

Sherry said...

those chairs are so great. He is getting bigger and even cuter!! Happy Thanksgiving!!

Anonymous said...

Who's temper does that boy have??? HELLLOO BOY!

Grandpa T.

Unknown said...

Wow! Now I know what I'd like for Christmas!.... a BUMBO!