background

Saturday, July 07, 2007

Who needs the Market


We love summer produce here, watermelons are starting to make their appearance, which makes me very happy. Last year I think I ate my weight in watermelon. I had it for breakfast lunch and dinner. It was my main dish for every meal last year. I don't think it would be wise to repeat this again this year, since I am needing the growing guy in my belly, but you better believe we will buy our share of watermelons this year.


Marvin just came inside from the garden and brought all of these wonderful garden treats. We love fresh produce and are super excited about fresh green beans again. We are taking advantage of this last summer of having a garden and so far everything looks great and we are looking forward to enjoying all of this produce.

1 comment:

Donna said...

Good job, Marvin!!! What did you cook with all those fresh veggies? By the way Erica, you are looking really cute with a belly. I'm excited for you 2.
Blessings,